Announcement - Kindergarten curriculum workbook is coming out soon!

 Hi teachers, parents, guardians and my wonderful students,

I hope this message finds you well. I am excited to inform you about an upcoming event that I am sure you will find valuable for your young students.

I have recently written a book about the kindergarten curriculum, and I am now in the process of preparing a workbook to accompany it. I am pleased to announce that the workbook will be available in the market very soon!


This workbook has been designed to enhance your child's learning experience and reinforce the concepts taught in the curriculum. It includes engaging exercises, fun activities, and helpful resources that will support your child's educational journey.

I encourage you all to keep an eye out for the launch of the workbook. It will be a valuable tool for teachers, parents, guardians, and students alike. I am confident that it will greatly benefit your young learners and contribute to their academic growth.

Thank you for your continued support, and I look forward to sharing more details about the workbook with you soon. If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Best regards,

Goran Bilbija, for You Bo Li Health Consulting Co. Ltd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Mindful Eating: 21 Days to a Healthier Relationship with Food " book - Nutritional behavior

"A World of Wonder: Kindergarten Curriculum for Learning and Growth" book - Nurturing the foundation for lifelong learning